Tam is happy to announce that the FOB system for the club is being updated and upgraded. All members will be issued a new FOB moving forward after system installation in the coming weeks.
This new system is at no cost to members if the FOB fee has already been paid. However, all tennis members that were issued a FOB previously, will be required to return it to the club.
FOBs can be returned in the following ways:
- Drop FOB into the brown lock box that's on the table in the tennis vestibule
- Drop FOB in the mailbox at the east entrance to the club
- FOBs can also be dropped off by coming into the club during regular office hours
- The Bubble and east entrances will remain open during regular play hours until this new FOB system is in place.
- Stay tuned for further updates on when new FOBs will be issued.
Thank you in advance for your support and assistance in moving forward with this system upgrade.