- Curling membership at the Tam Heather Curling & Tennis Club (Tam) is for the full season from October to April. Membership provides eligibility for league play, to spare with other teams/leagues, to participate in in-house bonspiels (for a fee if applicable) and access to practice as available. Tam membership is intended for the full season with full benefits, rather than participating in one game or for only part of the season.
- Tennis membership durations vary depending on the type of membership purchased (i.e. Annual, Winter, 3-month, Summer). Membership provides eligibility for league play (subject to try-out requirements), to spare with other teams/leagues, to participate in in-house tournaments (for a fee if applicable) and play at reserved times (subject to applicable court fees).
- If a member cannot play in the season for any reason and withdraws before the first day of season commencement, a full refund will be provided including OCA/OTA/STF and prize fees, locker fee and applicable taxes.
- After the first day of season commencement, a prorated refund of the membership fee and HST only (which excludes OCA/OTA/STF fees and prize fund fees) is available if the member is unable to participate due to medical reasons or relocation. There will not be any refund issued for the OCA/OTA/STF or prize fees. Locker fees will be refunded at 50% plus HST prior to the midway point of the season. After the halfway point, there will not be any refund of locker fees.
- If a Little Rock, Bantam or Junior member does not wish to play in the season for any reason and withdraws by the end of 3 weeks of play, a full refund will be provided including all fees and taxes.
- Once a member has received a refund, he/she will no longer be deemed a member of Tam. As such, they will not be eligible to play or spare in leagues, participate in in-house bonspiels or tournaments, or practice.
- The refund of membership is for the balance of the season and is not for a partial portion of the season. It is hoped that the member will be well enough to return the following year for the full season.
- Refund requests must be submitted to the Club Manager no later than one month before the end of the season. A $50 administration fee will be deducted from the amount being refunded. Members can save the administration fee by leaving their refund on account and using it against their next season’s membership.
Date of Board Approval: March 12, 2019