On-line registration for the 2022-23 Tennis season will open at 9:00AM on Monday July 11, 2022
- Returning members will be given a 3 week priority period (from July 11 to July 31) in which to register. On August 1st, new members who registered during the priority period will be given priority over returning members who register after the priority period. On August 1st, all registrations (returning or new) will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For the 2022-23 season, a returning member is someone who was an active member in 2021-22 season.
- Registrations are not complete until fully paid.
- Capital Levy ($25) will remain this season. This is being done to raise money for future Capital Improvements that are not the responsibility of the City (i.e. furniture/new tennis nets)
- All registered tennis players MUST have a pre authorized credit card on file starting this season for all court bookings - court fees will be charged to your credit card, the third week of every month.
- Members interested in league play are requested to complete their registration no later than September 15 in order to give league convenors time to make up their schedules.
- Block bookings are first come first serve. All block booking participants must be registered members for the 2022-23 season prior to submitting their block booking application. Please submit your application as early as possible after registering. Block booking applications are available at the office upon request.
Chitting at Tam Heather:
- Tam Heather will start the process of phasing out chitting for the bar, kitchen and pro shop - Chitting will no longer be available as of January 1st 2023.
- The reasons for this are:
- Reduce administration costs to produce statements
- Improved cash flow
- Eliminate accounts receivable, no need to follow up for payment of past due accounts
- Pay as you go will begin January 1st 2023 and will be in effect at the bar, kitchen and pro shop.
- Payment methods accepted will be cash, debit and credit card.
- We thank you for your understanding and flexibility on this matter.
Fob Reprogramming for Returning Members:
- Tam Heather has upgraded our Fob system for entry into the bubble and main building. All returning members will need their Fobs to be reprogrammed to work with the new system.
- If you have already picked up your newly programmed Fob, no further action is required (Annual and summer members).
- No charge will be associated with the reprogramming of previously owned Fob. Fobs can be returned and reprogrammed during regular club hours. Courts will not be accessible until Fob has been reprogrammed and picked up.
- Tam is happy to announce that the elevator has passed all inspections and will be fully functional this coming season. Tam Heather is now fully accessible.
New Members Wanted:
- The success of Tam is dependent on the addition of new members. The best way to recruit is through the existing membership and, to this end, we ask all members to encourage friends and family to try the sport of tennis and join Tam Heather.