One of the many impacts of the club's closure has been that members have not had an opportunity to take home any items that they didn’t want to leave in their lockers over the summer. Although the Club is still closed, we are inviting members to book a 15-minute timeslot to come to the club and access their locker.
- Members will be given a 15-minute window to arrive at the club, access their locker, and depart (sorry, that doesn’t sound very welcoming). Please be on time for your appointment as the east door to the club will only be unlocked for your 15 minute appointment.
- Only one member will be allowed in each locker room at a time.
- You must enter and exit the club via the same east entrance.
- There will be no access to the main floor.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the east entrance.
- In compliance with City of Toronto requirements for public spaces, you must wear a mask while in the building.
Tam Heather Curling & Tennis Club